- What is Maplink Platform?
- What are the Maplink Platform APIs?
- Can I use Maplink Platform APIs in a commercial app?
- How do I evaluate the Maplink Platform?
- Can I display results from Maplink Platform APIs on non-Maplink maps, e.g., display routes returned by the Trip API on a Google map?
- What is one credit?
- How are Maplink Platform credits counted?
- What happens if I use more credits than I have paid for?
- What are the rate limits?
- How can I access my invoices?
- What is my billing period on a monthly or annual subscription purchase?
- Is there technical support? If so, which kind of support is provided?
- I think I have discovered a bug. How do I report it?
- How do I buy access to Maplink products not available to purchase on this site?
Maplink Platform is a set of APIs focused on solving logistic problems, going from simply routes to fleet optimization.
Maplink Platform allows the developers to take the Maplink’s expertise in solving logistic complexity and incorporate it to their applications, through an integration interface. Maplink Platform is composed by five different APIs
- Trip API
- Planning API
- Geocode API
- Map Display API
- Tolls API
There is no restriction to the use of the Maplink Platform APIs for commercial purposes.
Maplink Platform can be evaluated through our Freemium plan. With our Freemium plan you will be able to use all our APIs with the usage limit of 20.000 credits per month.
There is no restriction to the use of the Maplink Platform APIs in non-Maplink maps. However, be aware that there are differences between maps and the route(s) can be displayed in the wrong position.
Credit is the Maplink Platform’s billing model. One request to our APIs can cost one or more credits depending on the endpoint which is being called and size of the request.
Each request can generate a different transaction quantity which is multiplied by a factor. This factor has a different value depending on the endpoint that is being called.
Credits limits are soft limits and you'll not be blocked. However, if you go over your monthly usage allowance, overage fees will be applied to your account.
The default limits are outlined below:
- Trip API - You can send up to 300 requests per minute to an endpoint of the Trip API
- Planning API - You can send up to 300 requests per minute to an endpoint of the Planning API
Your invoices will be sent to your subscription email every month.
As the Maplink Platform subscription is prepaid, during the first half of every month you will receive your invoice for payment related to the plan purchased. In case of using more credits than you paid for, after the end of the month you will receive a new invoice with the overage fee.
Technical support is available for all our products and you can contact us by email. You can, also, check out our forum available in the developer portal.
You can report a new bug by emailing us. We encourage all developers to provide as much detail as possible on each bug/issue identified, including:
- Screenshots or other images
- Steps to reproduce: (example code | instructions)
- What has happened
- Expected behavior
- Other details